- Ladies and Gentlemen, The administrator of your personal data is DARYMEX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office at ul. Siedliska 124, 32-620 Brzeszcze, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście under the KRS number: 0000820621, NIP: 6520005389, REGON: 270715008 hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”. You can contact the Administrator by writing to the traditional mail address: ul. Siedliska 124, 32-620 Brzeszcze or the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), i.e. processing is necessary for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, such as the implementation of sales / sales services provided by the Administrator.
- Your personal data is processed for marketing purposes related to offering products and their sale.
- Your personal data is processed only to the extent related to the implementation of the above purposes. We do not share your data with other recipients, except for entities authorized under the law.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or to international organizations.
- Your data will be stored for no longer than it is necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator, referred to in point 3.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, update it, limit its processing, delete it, object to such processing, transfer data and file a complaint to the supervisory body.
- The administrator will not make automated decisions regarding your personal data, including decisions resulting from profiling *
- **The administrator takes all measures to protect your personal data by applying appropriate physical, IT and organizational safeguards against their destruction, modification, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and use for illegal purposes in accordance with applicable law, in particular with regulations GDPR.
* Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of that natural person’s work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
** in the case of transferring personal data to third countries.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Can cookies be blocked? In the web browser (end device), you can change the settings for saving cookies at any time. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used on our website.
- How to change cookie saving settings? The cookie acceptance level can be set in your web browser – until they are completely blocked. This increases security and data protection, but may also prevent the operation of some or most of the functions of the Website or partner websites. Where are the cookie settings in popular browsers: Firefox – go to Options> Privacy and in the “Firefox program” option select the value “will use user settings” from the drop-down list. Internet Explorer – go to Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced. Chrome – go to Settings> Privacy> Content settings. Opera – go to Settings> Advanced> Cookies.
- What cookies do we use? The website uses performance cookies, i.e. cookies used to collect information about how the website is used. Thanks to them, we can improve the operation of the website so that it works faster and is more user-friendly. We also use functional cookies, i.e. cookies that allow you to “remember” about the user’s settings or choices (eg the language of the website). The cookies used on our website are:
- session cookies – they are used, inter alia, to: remember the user’s choice (eg the language of the website), remember the last viewed products, etc. They are required to provide the service on the Website.